Welcome to AP&T!
Here you will be an important part of the work of creating innovative solutions for our customers together with competent, curious and committed colleagues.
At AP&T, you can grow both as an individual and together. We are big enough to be able to offer many different exciting development opportunities, whether you want to improve in a specific area that you are already passionate about or try something completely new. But we are also small and informal enough for everyone to feel involved and engaged in what we create together. We are both a small large company and a large small company.
Here, you will work with competent, curious and engaged colleagues in creating innovative solutions for our customers. AP&T's culture can be described as being that of a big company with the entrepreneurial spirit of a small company. We can offer exciting development opportunities in a global organization. Our communication style is informal and everyone's opinion counts. We work as a close team with the entire value chain.
Field of activity:
- Independent processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank accounting and general ledger accounting.
- Processing of dunning and auditing of accounts.
- Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Further development of commercial and organizational processes and IT systems.
- Preparation of analyses and key figures.
- Successful completion of business studies focusing on accounting / controlling, or commercial training with corresponding further training as a state-certified business economist and with demonstrable knowledge as well as initial practical experience in the said subject area.
- Analytical and goal-oriented way of working and thinking.
- Good teamworking and communication skills, as well as commitment and loyalty.
- Confident English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
As a future-oriented and economically sound company that is part of an international group, AP&T offers you personal development and growth opportunities in a future-proof environment, an interesting and varied activities and performance-related conditions and framework conditions such as capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme, modern workstations, free drinks, etc.
Can we inspire you to accept this challenge? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your comprehensive application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, directly by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any initial questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Stolz on +49 (0) 2736 5097711. We do, of course, guarantee confidentiality.